Motor Vehicle Cover
Vehicle insurance, commonly known as car insurance, motor insurance, or auto insurance, is a protective measure for various road vehicles like cars, trucks, and motorcycles. This insurance safeguards policyholders from financial losses resulting from accidents, theft, fire damage, and third-party liabilities stemming from the use of their insured vehicles. It’s a legal requirement in many places and provides peace of mind to vehicle owners by offering financial security in unexpected situations.
Our Main Products include:
Comprehensive Insurance Cover
This cover takes care of a wide range of risks that a motorist may suffer in the process of using his/her vehicle. The main cover features are as follows;
- Accidental Impact damage including overturning and collision.
- Accidental Fire damage.
- Theft/partial Theft cover.
- Third-party liability cover for bodily injury & property damage.
- Windscreen cover.
- Entertainment system cover.
- Emergency Medical expense cover.
- Courtesy car/ loss of use cover.
- Excess protector.
- Political Violence & Terrorism cover.
- Special Perils
Third-Party, Fire and Theft
- Third-party liability cover for bodily injury or property damage as a result of your vehicle being involved in an accident.
- Accidental Fire damage in the event your vehicle catches fire and is destroyed.
- Theft cover as a result of your vehicle being stolen.
Third-Party Insurance Cover
It is the minimum legal cover that every car owner must have to be legally on the road. The cover protects a vehicle owner from liabilities that may arise from third parties in the event of an accident.
Third-party liability relates to:
- Bodily injury.
- Property damage.